Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Dim 18 Juin - 11:43 (2017) Sujet du message: Entrepreneurial Success: Discover The Step-By-Step System T
The entrepreneurial industry is one that attracts hundreds of thousands of people every year. Everyone wants to own their own business. Everyone
wants to reap the rewards that come with independent success which include financial freedom, more time to spend with your family and the ability to work for yourself rather than someone else.
But becoming an entrepreneur isn’t easy. If you want to become financially independent and get more time to spend with your family, be prepared to spend some money and hardly spend any time with your family at all while you work towards your goals. The rewards are great, and certainly worth it, but it’s going to take some hard work. This book is about making that process as painless as possible and giving you the tools and information that you need to be successful more quickly.
What Exactly Is an Entrepreneur? An entrepreneur, basically, is anyone who starts a business. However most people don’t consider those who start a business, such as a website with little or no investment, and then don’t do any work on the business, to be entrepreneurs; in order to be a true entrepreneur, you must be actively working toward success with your business.
The National Federation of Independent Businesses reports that around 4 out of every 10 businesses actually make a profit. That means 6 out of 10 actually cost their founders money or lose money for the investors. This flies in the face of conventional wisdom that says only 1 out of every 10 businesses are successful. Obviously, there are people out there that are making money and creating successful businesses. You definitely have the ability to be part of those statistics.
If you look at data from the Census and Bureau of Labor Statistics you’ll see that five years is the approximate time that it will take to know whether or not you are part of the successful businesses or whether your business is going to fail. What you do in those five years is going to determine your success or failure and it’s not about your product, it’s not about your customer base, it’s not about your website; it’s not about anything except how hard you’re willing to work to make this happen.
What You Will Learn in This E-Book 1. Do you know what the most important factor is when it comes to your success? This ultimate factor is the difference between a successful person and a failure.
2. You’ll learn what your current strengths are and how they’re going to help you be successful as an entrepreneur, as well as how to develop new strengths.
3. Figuring out what your weaknesses are and how you can make up for them. You’ll learn exactly how you can identify each and every weakness that has kept you from being successful in the past and then create a plan to combat them so that they don’t stop you this time.
4. You get motivation to succeed like you’ve never had before. You’ll know that you have the tools, the information and the ability to make success happen and for the first time in your life you’ll believe that you have everything it takes to make it: consciously and subconsciously.
5. You’ll learn how to create new habits that will keep you on the road to success without even trying. You’ll be able to develop these habits so that you automatically do the things that you need to do to be successful.
6. You’ll learn how to let go of the past and not allow past mistakes to influence your current successes.
7. You’ll learn how to recognize successes in the past and allow them to motivate you so that you can reach your current goals.
8. You’ll learn how your scheduling habits are killing your business and how you can find time to be successful even if you don’t think you can fit it in.
9. You’ll learn how to be the best self that you can be and you’ll be able to use that knowledge to create the best business that you can
10. You’ll learn how to be grateful for the opportunities and knowledge that you have.
bound: 50 pages
filesize: 1753 KB